Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4 SHOWS COMING UP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

4 SHOWS COMING UP! Empty
PostSubject: 4 SHOWS COMING UP!   4 SHOWS COMING UP! EmptySat 24 Jun - 9:10

Hey all! July will be fun. 4 SHOWS COMING UP!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce BANG YOUR HEADS!!!!
Peez, SupaKDB sunny
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

4 SHOWS COMING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 SHOWS COMING UP!   4 SHOWS COMING UP! EmptySat 24 Jun - 9:26

U mean July and August will be fun, Supa! We have 2 gigs in July and 2 gigs in August Wink ! Heads will bang and asses will shake! YIPPEEE! I 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Lovemuch when that happens!lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
vikingdog
Fan
vikingdog

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-01-27

4 SHOWS COMING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 SHOWS COMING UP!   4 SHOWS COMING UP! EmptyTue 27 Jun - 17:59

It's amazing how some people have been in the dark for so long when it comes to good music. Case in point. A guy who works with me is a huge King's X fan but he never heard of the Spyz. So while we were working around the shop, I put on "6". His mouth dropped. He couldn't believe that a band that good wasn't getting played on the radio. He said "These guys are 1,000 times better than any sh#t you here on FM radio". I couldn't agree more. Needless to say the dude is going to pick up some discs this weekend and is going to the show at The Lucky Dog with me.

All I gotta say is The Spyz gets much love from us Lumberjacks in New England, Brotha!!!!! 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Hms4life 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Walter1
Back to top Go down
http://www.freakbyproduct.com
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

4 SHOWS COMING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 SHOWS COMING UP!   4 SHOWS COMING UP! EmptyTue 27 Jun - 20:50

vikingdog wrote:
All I gotta say is The Spyz gets much love from us Lumberjacks in New England, Brotha!!!!! 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Hms4life 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Walter1

Hahahahaha! 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Lovemuch to the Lumberjacks! Tell your friend it's all good if he's never heard of us before and he should give much props 2 you for turning him on! lol! He's gonna get his cherry popped in Worcester! I LOVE IT!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
4 SHOWS COMING UP! Hms4life 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Plotchbl 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Hms4life 4 SHOWS COMING UP! Plotchbl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
Sponsored content

4 SHOWS COMING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 SHOWS COMING UP!   4 SHOWS COMING UP! Empty

Back to top Go down

4 SHOWS COMING UP!
Page 1 of 1