Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Relaunch of Combat Records

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joel
Spyz incredible Drums on S I N - 6 - HMSBTP
Joel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2005-12-22

The Relaunch of Combat Records Empty
PostSubject: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptyFri 13 Apr - 11:25

Hey Jimi & Rick,

I saw this press release and got a kick out of it. I don't know about your early contracts with the label, but you might want to find out if they plan on re-releasing the first two CDs again. Just a heads up!

Peace,
Joel

KOCH Records has announced the relaunch and resurrection of the classic Combat Records label brand, the birthing place of hard rock and hard core titans like VENOM, EXODUS, MEGADETH, POSSESSED, C.O.C., NUCLEAR ASSAULT, DEATH, DARK ANGEL and many more.

The new venture will focus on developing new bands and providing them with a home that is both artist friendly yet aggressive in its pursuit to rebuild a brand name that established itself as one of the most forward thinking labels in metal and hardcore.

There are no immediate plans to re-issue previously out-of-print catalogue titles, the joint venture will focus entirely on new releases.

Bob Frank, President of KOCH Records, says, "We are honored to partner with Larry [Mazer, of Entertainment Services Unlimited ] and his team. This is a great time for aggressive independents and we are armed, dangerous and ready for some serious hand-to-hand 'Combat'!?

Larry Mazer adds, "My partners Tim Smith and John Daley and myself are thrilled to rebirth with KOCH one of the most legendary names in the history of metal. We intend to scour the planet to seek out the best new bands to develop long-term careers."

The first of three releases already scheduled under the new Combat imprint is a new full-length album from metal/hardcore act AT ALL COST. The CD from this Texas-based band is currently being recorded with Rory Phillips (RECOVER, THE RISE, THE HIRE) and is slated for an early September street date.

Following AT ALL COST later in September will be the debut release from Southern Californians HORSE THE BAND (who were recently named one of the "100 bands to know in 2005" by Alternative Press). This exciting new band is presently recording with Matt Bayles (MURDER CITY DEVILS, MASTODON, NORMA JEAN, ISIS) in Seattle.

The initial Combat release cycle will also see the October release of the debut from LOOK WHAT I DID, who has been described as a mix of QUEEN and JAWBOX, with MR. BUNGLE thrown in for good measure.

The principals of Combat Records Larry Mazer, Tim Smith and John Daley are artist managers who are involved in the careers of LAMB OF GOD, ATREYU, EVERY TIME I DIE, NORMA JEAN, FROM FIRST TO LAST, A LIFE ONCE LOST and many others. Their success in identifying great career bands led to their desire to start their own label. Larry Mazer's long time relationship with KOCH Records' Cliff Cultreri led to the genesis of the re-launching of Combat Records.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptySat 14 Apr - 7:41

Evil or Very Mad Fuck 'em all.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptySun 15 Apr - 4:40

I know it''s not really funny but the Jimi's reply made me laught! Laughing lol!
KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWALWA
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptySun 15 Apr - 7:35

Yes, Canard! It was funny! Believe me, I laughed as I wrote my comment! lol! I'm glad you laughed with me! flower
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptyMon 16 Apr - 7:09

And i still laugh about it! lol! bounce

KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWALWA
Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptyMon 16 Apr - 8:46

The news are wrong, they are planning to re-releasing a hidden Metallica covers album.
This is a secret album

FUCK EM´ALL

"Sepia xl" vocals and guitars
Ron Jeremy Bass
Rocco Sigfredi Drumms

Don´t miss the HMS version of FUCK AND DESTROY
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
Pierre, zfsf
can sell his body for a new spyz album
Pierre, zfsf

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2005-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptyMon 16 Apr - 9:02

lol !!!
Don't forget "Captain orgazmo" and his orgazmotron !!!
afro
Back to top Go down
http://chez-piw.forumactif.com/
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records EmptyTue 17 Apr - 11:12

Hahahahaha! lol! And that will be the biggest seller of my career! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Relaunch of Combat Records   The Relaunch of Combat Records Empty

Back to top Go down

The Relaunch of Combat Records
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 24-7 Spyz Discussion-
Jump to: