Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One yaer later!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

One yaer later! Empty
PostSubject: One yaer later!   One yaer later! EmptyMon 16 Apr - 7:59

One year later and like every time for me about a new Spyz album, i find that One yaer later! Facezeda is really a very good and powerfull Spyz album! As a guitar player ,that i am, i've first put my attention on the guitars and guitar bass and voices and the new arrangements about the "21century south bronx and beyond the univers rock star" tracks... but recently, i realize how much tobias is a very good drummer! Much i hear him playing much i love and understand his style! He seems to be every where in the same time on his drum!! (except when he try to kill the others members with the symbals) lol! lol!
My heart still goes at "Angel", wich is for me a pretty 247 carats jewel, but the full album is a killa' !
What are your feelings became about
One yaer later! Facezeda one year later fans (and 24 members, ex-members and guests) Question Question

(No Madona, you still don't have my authorization to post on this forum, because you still suck even now that you'got your menopause! Sorry! maybe in another life!! But i guess not!)

KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWALWA
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
can sell his body for a new spyz album
Pierre, zfsf

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2005-11-26

One yaer later! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One yaer later!   One yaer later! EmptyMon 16 Apr - 9:11

I do agree !!!!!
Quote :
Face the Day is really a very good and powerfull Spyz album!
My favs are... almost evey tracks of the record, drunken but my heart beats more when i listen to Running and Anything For You, (talking about the new songs), plus the fact i find the places they have on the tracklist is excellent chaining up.
Hip hip hip for Face the Day and next ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
tobias is a very good drummer
I also do Agree !!! (but he already knows it Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://chez-piw.forumactif.com/
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-11-28

One yaer later! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One yaer later!   One yaer later! EmptyMon 16 Apr - 17:18

One year later I still thinking is the best album I had been listening in last year ha,ha.
YES, there are many things, passing time , I like to listen carefully the work of Rick, incredible with his non stop bass in songs like running or plastique and the perfect communion with guitars I love his style

Guitars, what can I say .......all of you feel like me with Jimi´s guitars job, he is unique.

Tobias is a true discover always at the service of the song and making the difficult things turning in a easy mode
I always say this ,but is AWESOME!!!! to me the vocals melodys and the background vocals that always doing 24-7 Spyz, is a trademark.

My songs all of them, but more original ones than versions
I have specially affection for Soulsucker and Angel, like says Canard is a true jewel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
paco p.
Super Fan

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2005-12-04

One yaer later! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One yaer later!   One yaer later! EmptyFri 20 Apr - 12:35

yeah! I really enjoy the album like the first day iheard it!
Like my friend kike said, I think the treatment of the voices and the beautiful guitar lines are the trademark of the band.

The production is very good too. I like all the songs of One yaer later! Facezeda , but ride of nowhere, faithless, the saturday song and angel, wich are together in the midle of the album, are just incredible! I´d really like to speak better in english to explain what I feel when i listen to this songs.

congratulations once again Tobias, Rick and jimmi!!!! One yaer later! Lovemuch
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
sddarren
Super Fan
sddarren

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2005-12-02

One yaer later! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One yaer later!   One yaer later! EmptyFri 20 Apr - 22:44

for me the first time i heard One yaer later! Facezeda i was happy the spyz were back and stoked to see them reinvent themselfs One yaer later! Areunut2 and sounding tight as ever.i mean come on its jimi fricking hazel and rick fricking skatore and bring tobias in to the mix is just right. ride to nowhere, faithless,and face the day are my favs.been digging on angel alot lately.after one year we are waiting Sleep for the spys to come out here to califonia and kick that shit live and direct. much love and respect to the One yaer later! Spyzsmil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One yaer later! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One yaer later!   One yaer later! Empty

Back to top Go down

One yaer later!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Album Discussion-
Jump to: