Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Life is unfear"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

"Life is unfear" Empty
PostSubject: "Life is unfear"   "Life is unfear" EmptyFri 20 Jul - 11:34

Hi everybody, happy to see all of you always posting here! I put one eye sometimes ( Wink master PIW!) but cannot write easier as i want to. Yesterday i was selfishly asking me a question:
Why can i see living colour 3 times and vernon Reid with masque one in two years and wait since 1990 to see the band?? (oasis?) (no! we're on the madona's forum!!)
life is unfear (like in the song in malcolm!)
But i have to see the duck's luck : i saw living colour yesterday evening here in Paris and the show was great and filmed! (i forgot to put a duck's mask or making faces What a Face but tried some kwakwa) Smile "Life is unfear" Areunut2
So, excellente set list! Good vibrations, i couldn't stop thinking about 24/7 Spyz when i surprised myself shake my ass and banging my head sometimes (most of the time) and was sad to see that a very good band like them play on a little (but pretty) scene! Life is unfear !
Lucky duck (vernon was just before my eyes 3meters away) hope that the living colour's fans can see the dvd of this show in the future as i hope to see (on dvd in the worst case !!) some "Life is unfear" Walter1 shows!!
In my waiting for the sunny day, i wish you all a good summer with spyz show for some!! ( Jimi, Rick & Tobias indeed) (they have to be at their own show! it's in the contract)

Peace &

KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWALWA
Back to top Go down

"Life is unfear"
Page 1 of 1