Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavy metal Soul Lyrics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fedegon
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Heavy metal Soul Lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyWed 22 Aug - 12:04

Hey guys! I'm new at the forum! I'm from Argentina...I couldn't get the HMS album lyrics, could someone help me?
Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyMon 27 Aug - 17:19

Hola Fede! Bienvenido, soy Kike desde España, con el Facebook ahora este foro no está muy activo, mañana a ver si puedo mandarte alguna letra del disco, no tengo todas pero creo que te interesaba especialmente Crushonya. ¿Conoces el último disco que sacaron, Face the day? Es buenísimo. Un abrazo
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyMon 27 Aug - 17:33

Te mando también este mensaje que puso Jimi hace un tiempo

Harder Than You. Gumbo Millennium. This Is/Strength In Numbers. Temporarily Disconnected. Heavy Metal Soul By The Pound. Face The Day. All are available as digital downloads directly from the source for $10.00 each. The Many Lives Of Walter Rattamus DVD is available directly from the source for $20.00 + $4.00 (U.S.) or $8.00 (Overseas) shipping and handling. Use Paypal (sepia.xl@gmail.com) to purchase! DIY LIVES! \m/ ~ ♥ HMS4L! ♥ ~ \m/ !
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
Pierre, zfsf
can sell his body for a new spyz album
Pierre, zfsf

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2005-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyThu 30 Aug - 2:17

Hey, welcome here, and thanks Kike !!! I'm gonna check what i can do for you with the lyrics.

EDIT/
Daaamn, in the booklet, there's no lyrics, I didn't remember... You want the lyrics of all the album, or only a few tracks ? Cuz maybe we can ask Jimi if he has a web version somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://chez-piw.forumactif.com/
fedegon
New

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptySun 2 Sep - 15:03

Pierre, zfsf wrote:
Hey, welcome here, and thanks Kike !!! I'm gonna check what i can do for you with the lyrics.

EDIT/
Daaamn, in the booklet, there's no lyrics, I didn't remember... You want the lyrics of all the album, or only a few tracks ? Cuz maybe we can ask Jimi if he has a web version somewhere.

hey man! Thank you for answering...Kike passed me some lyrics, but I'm looking for: Simple Minded Simon, Crushonya and Save the world lyrics..
In this picture of the album booklet you can see the lyrics, no? (that cd is not mine haha)
Heavy metal Soul Lyrics Spyzbig
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptySun 2 Sep - 23:24

Yep, I can see, but i have the european version of the album, called "6", and there are no lyrics into it... I'm sorry. I'm gonna ask Jimi if he has it somewhere, ready. Cya Smile
Back to top Go down
fedegon
New

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyMon 3 Sep - 14:54

Pierre, zfsf wrote:
Yep, I can see, but i have the european version of the album, called "6", and there are no lyrics into it... I'm sorry. I'm gonna ask Jimi if he has it somewhere, ready. Cya Smile

Ok man! Smile thanks and talk to me when Jimi answers you! bye!!
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyFri 14 Sep - 1:32

Soooorry, no news from Jimi for the moment...
Back to top Go down
fedegon
New

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics EmptyFri 14 Sep - 9:58

Pierre, zfsf wrote:
Soooorry, no news from Jimi for the moment...
No problem man Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy metal Soul Lyrics   Heavy metal Soul Lyrics Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy metal Soul Lyrics
Page 1 of 1