Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Face The Day

Go down 
+8
Matthieu Vargas
bear
Dave Thomas
vikingdog
Shivering_Tom
ronfya
Jimi Hazel
mike
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mike
Méga Fan
mike

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2005-11-29

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyTue 3 Jan - 8:34

Hi Jimi!

When can we in the USA buy the cd?
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyThu 5 Jan - 16:29

Hi Mike! Officially, I'm not sure! For now, our fans can contact Supa about the European preorders. Face The Day Facezeda
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
ronfya
New
ronfya

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-01-22

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptySun 22 Jan - 17:46

Jimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I can't wait for the new album !!!!!!

Hearing 24-7 Spyz with a new bumblefoot-ish modern sound would sure kick ass ... we've waited for sooooo long now. Enough is enough !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shivering_Tom
Absolute Fanatic
Shivering_Tom

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2005-11-30

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyMon 23 Jan - 14:56

Glad you're on the forum guy!
Sure Face the day will kick ass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atbobmusic
vikingdog
Fan
vikingdog

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptySun 29 Jan - 11:27

Right on! Any new info on the release of the disc would be great. The world needs new Spyz right about now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freakbyproduct.com
Dave Thomas
Longtime Spyz freak
Dave Thomas

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2005-12-02

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptySat 11 Feb - 18:26

This disc sets the benchmark! Great tunes and production. I love "Ride to Nowhere", that is a radio hit no doubt. Once again I'm blown away with the joint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swellbrain.com/
bear
Fan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-02-20

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyMon 20 Feb - 14:47

This is a great CD. Congrats to the Spyz!!! Come over to the UK and play it for real!
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyWed 22 Feb - 5:20

Thanx Bear! I'm glad you're digging the disc! sunny Nothing would make me happier than 2 hit the U.K. after all these years! I think the last time we were there was in 1996 at the Garage. Hopefully we can get there this year! Keep The Faith and Keep Rocking the cd! Face The Day Facezeda
Back to top Go down
Shivering_Tom
Absolute Fanatic
Shivering_Tom

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2005-11-30

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyThu 23 Feb - 6:00

My friends & me are also blown away by Face the day! I began to spread the word!!! Face The Day Spyzsmil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atbobmusic
Matthieu Vargas
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-02-25

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptySat 25 Feb - 13:53

The album is amazing! Thanks for the speedy shipping too!

Jimi, thanks for the comment!

Much respect to the Spyz, keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptySat 25 Feb - 22:25

Hey Matthieu! Good 2 see ya here! Glad u got the order and that you're digging the disc! Play it loudly, wear your shirt proudly and watch the dvd.....I've no more words that rhyme! U get the drift! Rock On and THANX 4 the support! Face The Day Hms4life
Back to top Go down
mentzer50
Super Fan
mentzer50

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2005-12-09

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Much Love & Respect   Face The Day EmptyWed 1 Mar - 19:53

Face The Day Facezeda gets better and better everytime i listen. I thought it was a very nice touch to pay respect to Dimebag Darrel with "Blues for Dimebag." Jimi & Bumblefoot just tearin s%@t on that tune! Jimi, I have to ask what is that sound is in the beginning of "Running?" Whatever it is, it makes that tune! It sounds like a combination of a horn or kazoo? I feel like when I writing on this forum I'm kind of rambling on, but Damn! I'm so excited about this disc...life is good. Face The Day Walter1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyWed 1 Mar - 21:25

Hey Mentzer50! I'm glad you're digging the disc! It is truly like fine wine, it will continue to get better each time you listen! Blues 4 Dimebag was my way of saying goodbye to my friend and having Bfoot playing fretless guitar on it makes it even better! Yes, those are kazoos on Running! I was thinking about what would work there and Bfoot had a kazoo lying around in the studio! The rest is history! lol!
Back to top Go down
ldopas
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-03-02

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyThu 2 Mar - 3:50

Jimi,

Got the CD two days ago. Look I can be critical of my favourite bands, like the New Model Army album just out, thought it was weak, though I love those guys.

Yours on the other hand, and please excuse my British reserve, F*****G Rocked! Wink

Its brilliant, truly. Please pass on my thanks to the guys, as well as a huge pat on the back to you mate!

The production, the strength of the songs and the sheer symphonic way you use the guitars as a wall of noise but in a melodic way....is stunning. Plus the harmonies and singing over it make it a fantastic experience.

I knew you were back when those riffs kick in on Face The Day. Absolute genius. Its like you never went away.

Now Jimi man.......you leave it that many years to put out another and I may come over there and put the old British boot in.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy We've lost too many great bands like Living Color and Mothers Finest to corporate idiocy and the Simon Cowell generation! You're needed.

The best complement I can give you came from my 12 year old niece. At school they think rock is all those shitty bands like Good Charlotte because the guys are, apparently, "hot"! Wink I had it on in my car when I gave her a lift back home from school yesterday. We only got through a third of it, but you'd better believe she put it on her MP3 player to play the kids at school today she was so knocked out. Hey, maybe a whole new generation opening up for you Jimi! Wink

Anyway thanks guys, its brilliant. Now please lets keep rolling with the recording...keep 'em coming! Oh and and some UK dates...hint hint? Wink

Last edited by on Thu 2 Mar - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sddarren
Super Fan
sddarren

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2005-12-02

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptyThu 2 Mar - 17:00

ok so i got the cd on monday.and OMG it kicks ass!!! face the day,ride to nowhere and faithless,are my favs so far.the mix is tight,the song writing is awsome and jimi your gutair playing is top notch.i dont think this cd is gonna leave my car cd player anytime soon Very Happy i hope you guys get out here to san diego and play those songs.much love and respect to Face The Day Spyzsmil hope to see you guys soon
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day EmptySat 4 Mar - 18:41

It Sucks !!!There's one big problem in this album Arrow
The 15th track is veryvery bad!!... and i don't speak about the 16th or the 17th which are the worst tracks i've ever heard in my life!! lol!

I don't really know what to say! I lost my words to explain how much i'm happy and impressed!
The "21 Century south Bronx Rock star" new arrengements tracks are so great! An excellent work! Just only one regret : Where's my favorite? "Comeuppance" Crying or Very sad
New tracks:
Unknown Wellknown is too short! the burden's so great!
Angel is one of my fav' with Anything for you and bad reputation and stand
and Unknown Wellknown and ride to nowhere and running and Plastique and Blues for dimebag and the track 24!
i tried to make a choice but ... affraid it's too hard to do it now!!
The cd is played again and again since friday morning and when i get out i got my mp3 to listen to Rick! (Ricky Martin of course!) And Jimi! (jimi sommerville!) and Tobias (Madonna) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pat was Right : i'm an addict!! (Nothing new... but more than yesterday and less than tomorrow!) What a fat sound, like we say in france!!! Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
The album sounds "live" and when you play it loud you can hear so much little things which are hired behind this "fat sound"! Thx Bumble!
I tried to explain the ambiance (& type of music) to a friend who live far away from me and it's just a pure HeavyMetalSoul sound!!! (HMS !! Oh I just understand now what it means) (Happy Monster Sound! am i right?)
The voices are perfect, like usual!!
What else? I found the Ron Thal's head hide in a picture! Did i win something?

So much things to say... maybe later... THANK YOU AGAIN & AGAIN & ...

No if i 've forgotten something, forgive me and put your posts here !!
(excellent joke Jimi) lol!

Face The Day Hms4life Face The Day Facezeda Face The Day Lovemuch Face The Day Whataw Face The Day Lovemuch Face The Day Walter1
& KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Face The Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face The Day   Face The Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Face The Day
Page 1 of 1