Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?

Go down 
+5
le canard fou
paco p.
Pat..
Kike Gimeno
Pierre, zfsf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre, zfsf
can sell his body for a new spyz album
Pierre, zfsf

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2005-11-26

What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Empty
PostSubject: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySun 27 Nov - 6:17

Hey, as a new album is coming, let's talk about the pure pieces of the next Spyz album.

You can hear parts there Arrow

http://www.24-7spyz.com/snippets_facetheday.htm
Back to top Go down
http://chez-piw.forumactif.com/
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySat 3 Dec - 15:06

ALL!!!!! Anyway I´ll jump to the swiming pool
affraid
UNKNOWN WELLKNOWN-Reminds me old times
RIDE TO NOWHERE-I love this kind of songs like Soulsucker
ANGEL-Spyz love ballads,Jimi always sings with his voice and with his guitar
BLUES FOR WALTER-I need to listen more,i need those guitars arggg!!!
RUNNING-sunshine,running,my feet can stop moving
ANYTHING FOR YOU-One of my favourites,
PLASTIQUE-I like the style
BAD REPUTATION-Powerful,I wanna listen the double bass drum live
STAND-Another classic

Thats only my opinion,damm!!!,only 20 or 30 seconds
COME ON MATES!!!,Pierre start you,What´s your fav,friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
Pat..
Absolute Fanatic
Pat..

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2005-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyWed 7 Dec - 8:41

As far as I've heard the snippets, I think my fav snippet must be...
Bad Reputation... affraid
No...I guess the covers don't count... But Phil Lynott is truly a Rocker still being missed..

My favorite Snippet is either.. Face the day, Faithless or Running.. Just have to wait for the full album..
and to be honest... I almost can't wait no longer..
What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Plotchbl
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/suicidal_android
paco p.
Super Fan

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2005-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 30 Dec - 14:34

It´s not easy to choose a song, all are incredible!!!! but I think my favorite is "Faithless". With this nice chorus, wow! I can´t explain the feeling but its something like when i listen to "Burned" from the "6" album. Those voices are just unforgetable sunny

"Blues for Walter" and his incredible solo with wah and "Soulsucker" are my favorites too Smile
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 30 Dec - 16:19

I've nothing to say here but i just wanted to have my name on each forum at the same time!
lol! &

KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyWed 4 Jan - 2:35

I still can't say what will be my fave, what i can say is that i'm sooooo impatient to hear the all album... And so pleased this can happens !!!!

Yeahhhhhhhh !!! Happy Metal Soul For Life !!!!
drunken
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 6 Jan - 5:00

(today is nojoke day)
Actually i don't know what song will be my fav'
but i only can say that the first reminds me the "suicidal t" style (and it's a good thing for me)
and the last have many voices (i recognize Doug's ? Yes i'm sure, and think that everybody is in)
In fact since the Holidayz i can't ear the snippets! It's ok for me , i prefer listenning to the complete songs , the Cd is coming next, i can almost touch it...

&

KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 6 Jan - 5:05

And Pat... We can't read the writing on the banana!!!
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pat..
Absolute Fanatic
Pat..

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 6 Jan - 5:19

It's Rick's handwriting...
What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Dcp_3028a
Is this better..?? jocolor

Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 6 Jan - 8:20

No, but it's a funny dedication! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pat..
Absolute Fanatic
Pat..

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 6 Jan - 8:50

Well it's a very long story... wanna hear it..??

Back to top Go down
Pat..
Absolute Fanatic
Pat..

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyFri 6 Jan - 9:05

A long long time ago, back in the dark ages, the year was 2004..
There was a little dutch band called Support Act, they tried to play as much as possible on every stage they could find..

One day there was a big american band coming over to the Netherlands to play a show in a place called Zwolle..
The Bass player of Support Act (with a strange name, Pat..) wanted so bad to open for his heroes, all the way from tha boogie down Bronx that, when the promotor asked to change the bands name or not play the show, the band started searching for another name..

There was already a logo which said SA, and since the band itself hadn't changed, the logo had to stay the same as well..
After a lot of thinking (and drinking) they decided to change the name into 'Suicidal Android'.. Not really the best name, but than again there was a lot of beer involved in the decision...

After the new SA played the gig in 'Hedon' (the club), they had a good time with the headlining act..
Britney, the guitar playing singer, asked why they had changed their name and they explained..
So the drummer 'Tony', and bassplayer 'Fartmaster S. Rick' started to shout out different names for the S.A. for example "Smegma Alliance", and Rick also thought of "Swollen Attachment".. A little later, back in their dressing room, Rick gave 'em a present.. 'the Banana'
Everybody really laughed out loud, and they had to give something back.. An apple which said "S...... Apples" (I don't have a clue what it said, is there a Spy in the house who does..??)

Well that's about it... I told you it was a long story (sorry for not mentioning it was boring)

Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySat 7 Jan - 1:04

Ah aha ha !!! Not too long, and funny !!!

"Sweet Alcohol"

How do u manage to preserve the banana against the time 's outrage ? lol!
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySat 7 Jan - 11:49

The banana have an oxygen cure every week with Michael Jackson! Embarassed
Your post Pat, wasn't boring, it's interesting and funny too Laughing ! That would be a great new post subject...: "what's your 24/7 Spyz experience?"
or "witch type of fruits or vegetables did you share with the Spyz?" or "What were your worst band's names because of alcohol?" jocolor

&

KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA
Back to top Go down
Pat..
Absolute Fanatic
Pat..

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:53

I've recently started to play in an excisting band, we rehearsed 3 times now.. started out as 'Sativa', a week later it changed to 'Denim & Democracy', last week it was 'Naked Flames' and yesterday I heard 'Not on Monday'...
Alcohol does do strange things to human minds..
drunken

Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySun 12 Mar - 14:30

Now We´ve got the album,is unjust to choose our favorites songs in a disk with so quality and class.
I have to say that in the 21st century.....c.d. my favorite was Soulsucker but wit the firsts lisenings of the new one I was totally shocked with the new arrangements and the guitars,pure power.

Face the day and Angel are MASTERPIECES!!!!,like I said one time jimi sings with his voice and his guitar, beauty and warm songs that makes me smile my soul and feel good . drunken drunken What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch sunny

I What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch ALL What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Facezeda songs
Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySun 12 Mar - 14:40

oops,sorry I was talking about the arrangements and guitars of Face the day(the song)
By the way Jimi ,past Friday I recieved my second order on time,ten days more or less Wink
HMS transfusion for some friends
lol!
Back to top Go down
mentzer50
Super Fan
mentzer50

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2005-12-09

PostSubject: definately a tough decision   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySun 12 Mar - 15:27

Faithless is sooooo good! They are all so good...I find myself listening to the whole darn thing everytime! I would love to know if the Spyz have plans to play faithless live. But as someone posted earlier, it's too tough to decide which song is the best! I've had my disc for a while now and I'm continually blown away each time I listen! Is this normal? Maybe I need help!! What a Face
Much Love and Respect! HMS4L & then some!
Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyMon 13 Mar - 11:36

What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch
FAITHLESS AND ANGEL
Back to top Go down
Vinny22
Ze Ecru XL
Vinny22

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2005-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyTue 14 Mar - 8:49

ride to nowhere

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vinny22
rulyøngo
New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySat 25 Mar - 11:57

Just got it in the mail... The album is amazing!!!

I love "Unknown Wellknown", "Blues for Dimebag" and "Bad Reputation" ( Lynott Rules) but my favorite has to be "Soul Sucker"

Great job people!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ongolandia.com
Mario Giacuccia
Méga Fan
Mario Giacuccia

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2005-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySat 25 Mar - 21:43

RIDE TO NOWHERE and SOULSUCKER- hands down the HOT, ROCKIN, PASSIONATEHEAVY LOVE MAKING SONGS What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch

My girlfriend What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch tackles and ROBS me when these tracks play.
What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Facezeda is an instant aphroSPYZiac for her. What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

However; she has a different interpretation of the song title SOULSUCKER lol! lol! lol! lol!

..........Okay, these tracks is also tight:
Blues for Dimebag- Dime would be headbangin' in his grave
Bad Reputation- YEAH babay!!! Guitar solos galore!!!!
Face the day- What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Lovemuch the multi layer guitar tracking, slap bass- YES!!!
Waiting for the Sun- HMS showcase, great heavy grooves & solos sunny

Quote :
The 'feel good' album of the year!!!!! -Egbert and Giacuccia
WELLDONE
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptySat 1 Apr - 3:19

Ha ha ha after a little time of "learning all the songs of the album", i still don't know what are my favourites. For the moment, i love "anything for you " & "Plastique", but most of all, i love the all album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least, it was so funny, i had a dream last night, and you were inside... It was not for a live show, but you were there, you were four, (i don't know who was the fourth guy, but it was not Ron...) and Jimi, you were dedicating a book, in an art gallery with a lot of people ^^... Strange dream, but it was fun to '"see" you again... Even in a dream...
drunken

Last edited by on Tue 4 Apr - 3:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? EmptyTue 4 Apr - 3:33

ANGEL Exclamation
Actually it's my favorite's song with anything for you
Don't listen to master ZFSF,he got the h5n1 virus! I know casuse i gave it to him! Now, he's more creazy than me!
lol!

KWAKWAKWAWAKWAKWAKWAWAKWAKWAKWAKAWAKWKWAKWAKWAKWAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?   What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What 'll be you're fav song in Face the Day ?
Page 1 of 1