Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey all of you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Hey all of you!   Hey all of you! EmptyTue 28 Mar - 2:31

Just here to say hi to you all, to let you know I'm still Spying around... I broke my hand so that's why I am not posting that much! It's great to read all your comments about the new disc! Yeah, and I agree with all of the posts and comments here! It rocks like nothing else rocked before!
The big things will all start to happen in 2006! At least we got to cross our fingers for that! Too bad I couldn't be at the party in the studio last week. Rick made the best freaking wings and Jimi baked a magical cake! Ah well, what can you do: I'm 8 hours flying from NY. I'll be there again soon. Besides my main project "Spyz" at this moment I am real busy boiling and cooking an interesting independent music soup with some nuts in it. "What the f*ck does that mean!?". I know, one day you'll hear about it. For now everyone who didn't buy the new disc yet: GO TO HOME PAGE OF OUR SITE AND GET IT!!! Haha! It is a must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rock on you all.
Peez and love, Supa
Hey all of you! Spyzsmil
Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-11-28

Hey all of you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey all of you!   Hey all of you! EmptyWed 29 Mar - 4:33

Hey,SUPA´S SOUP could be a great name lol!
Good luck with the proyect and I hope that your hand returns to be the same friend sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com

Hey all of you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Else !-
Jump to: