Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!!   ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!! EmptyTue 24 Jun - 14:50

Yes, boys and girls! I'm parting with my custom made pan african colored Vigier Ultra.
ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!! Jimi6ithica07
Patrice Vigier makes excellent instruments but he made a personal decision that he stands by and so must I. I am a man of principle and when I left Musicman, it was of my own doing and my decision soley. But after being welcomed with open arms by Patrice Vigier in September 2007 and then being uncerimoniously dropped by him in December 2007 SPEAKS VOLUMES about how childish and tacky and controlling one asshole with no balls can be....and those with half a brain don't have to thinkkk too hard about who I'm speaking of cause this "ahem" powertrip decision reeks of San Luis Obispo shit Suspect!

sunny ONWARD AND UPWARD sunny

IN THE FACE OF DISHONESTY, THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL! And once again, IT HAS!

I am proud to announce that I HAVE RECENTLY JOINED FORCES WITH RENOWNED LUTHIER PETER RAHBEK (www.rahbekguitars.com) AND AM NOW PART OF THE RAHBEK GUITARS FAMILY!

THERE WILL BE A JIMI HAZEL SIGNATURE MODEL LATER THIS YEAR FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS!

sunny KARMA IS A BEAUTIFUL THING SO DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE YOURSELVES!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

So just as I had the pleasure of cleaning out my closet before, I must do so again. If anyone is seriously interested in a rare, one of a kind Vigier that will only increase in value over the years, hit me. Pictures and stats are available upon request and the guitar will be autographed at the buyers insistence. HMS4L! Jimi Hazel

Last edited by Jimi Hazel on Fri 27 Jun - 8:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
Shivering_Tom
Absolute Fanatic
Shivering_Tom

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2005-11-30

PostSubject: Re: ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!!   ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!! EmptyFri 27 Jun - 5:10

If I had the money I would have directly bought it!
I will tell it to my friends & students.
Awesome guitar & one piece collection!

Will you keep the other one?

Tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atbobmusic
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!!   ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!! EmptyFri 27 Jun - 12:45

Hi Tom! I emailed you! But to answer the question, I'll put the other one away. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!!   ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ONE OF A KIND PAN AFRICAN COLORED VIGIER ULTRA 4 SALE!!!!
Page 1 of 1