Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!   PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! EmptySat 4 Feb - 22:24

I hoped everyone caught Saturday Night Live with musical guest, Prince! It makes my day when he does what he does best without drama or fanfare, and just PLAYS! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
hotrodotis-don
Fan
hotrodotis-don

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2005-12-03

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!   PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! EmptySun 5 Feb - 10:00

Hi Jimi - I totally agree witcha - I told Ellie why we were watching his first song last nite... it's so much better when he just rocks out, and doesn't try to do the whole seduction/acting thing ( licking his fingers, making bedroom eyes into the camera etc. ) - his solos/licks were great last nite - I could only hope the new cd will be guitar driven rock again - I havent bought a prince cd is so long because of the above mentioned reasons, maybe this will be the one - peace - dp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/donpriceguitar
Jeff Free Atom
Fan

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-02-09

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!   PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! EmptyThu 9 Feb - 8:27

No doubt about it. Prince's guitar tone was outright nasty. As hugely succesful as the man is, I truly feel he is not given his due props as the kick-ass guitar player he is.

Best of luck with the album Jimi. Hope to catch you live. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Free Atom
Fan

Registration date : 2006-02-09

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!   PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! EmptyThu 9 Feb - 8:27

No doubt about it. Prince's guitar tone was outright nasty. As hugely succesful as the man is, I truly feel he is not given his due props as the kick-ass guitar player he is.

Best of luck with the album Jimi. Hope to catch you live. Peace.
Back to top Go down
jhemp72
Fan

Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!   PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Mar - 1:04

Damn, that first song rocked! I sometimes forget how great a guitarist he is, but that performance woke my ass up. The dancers asses shaking wasn't too bad either. He still is the torch bearer, the front runner, the muthafuckin man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!   PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PRINCE ROCKED SNL!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Else !-
Jump to: