Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!

Go down 
+9
Kike Gimeno
paco p.
Pat..
Shivering_Tom
le canard fou
rog9000
Pierre, zfsf
El Pollo Rojo
Jimi Hazel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Empty
PostSubject: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyFri 17 Feb - 20:54

[size=18]Hey Family! I'm mega happy ( Very Happy ) to report that I shipped all the European orders out! You should all have your discs in about 7 days if the postal system acts correct! I hope you all dig the disc as much as we do! Do let me know when they arrive! Twisted Evil sunny Twisted Evil sunny
FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda is finally on it's way! I look forward to your comments! size]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
El Pollo Rojo
Fan
El Pollo Rojo

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyFri 17 Feb - 23:18

Jimi, Rick, Tobias, & Bumblefoot:

Thank you all so very much for making this new Spyz CD. The folks on this board are all crazy with love for this band and I'm included as one of the faithful that has enjoyed every incarnation of 24-7 Spyz. (Yeah, even "Temporarily Disconnected." "Choose Me" and "Why" kick my a$$ around the block with mad consistency.)

"Face the Day." Wow. Got it on a Saturday and the hairs on my arms stood up every time I spun that disc for the next four days. All of the 21st Century SBRS songs translated well and sound so much better with Rick and non-machine drums. (Side note: The guitars on that solo record were so freakin' huge that I kinda' missed them at first on the new album.... At first.)

"Running" and "Anything for You" kick my a$$ up and down. Gosh, I could play those songs over and over. And over.

Bumblefoot: The kick drum sounds like a ripe pumpkin dropped from the 12th story balcony on the sidewalk - PHBLATT!! Haven't heard that sound since "Master of Puppets." Respect, dude, much respect.

The Spyz mean so much to me personally in terms of personal history and appreciation for music that nobody else has bothered to make. Spyz were there for me during the breakups, the thrill of new relationships, and all of the crap in-between. Word up. To your mommas.

I've been waiting since 1991 to see you and I hope to someday hear the Spyz live. I was supposed to see you in San Francisco back in 1996 but the venue you were supposed to play in was rented out so that an episode of "Nash Bridges" could be filmed. Perhaps this is where my deep rooted disdain for Don Johnson & Cheech Marin came from. Those bastards.

Oh, and when you tour please bring Freezeebee to support. I missed them in Germany by one day and I'll probably never get back to Europe.

I'll put away my pom-poms now and finish the post. You made my year.

- El Pollo Rojo
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
can sell his body for a new spyz album
Pierre, zfsf

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2005-11-26

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptySat 18 Feb - 0:53

Jimi said
Quote :
"in about 7 days"
affraid

Arg !!! This is a very good new, but this is also gonna be the longuest week ever !!!
I'm like every European Spyz Fanatic thinking since 3 days or more: "yeah it's today".And it's not...
Crying or Very sad

In the end, the FAce the day snippets are too short... lol!

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda
Back to top Go down
http://chez-piw.forumactif.com/
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptySat 18 Feb - 6:54

[quote="Pierre, zfsf"]Jimi said
Quote :
"in about 7 days"

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale
Now, I feel bad! I'm sorry I said 7 days, I shoulda just let ya stalk the mailman! Laughing I gotta tell ya, it's hard being the guy that handles 99 and 3/4% of everything, there's just not enough hours in the day! But I do my best and hopefully in 7 days (or less Wink )you'll feel better! I know you will! And besides- after waiting 10 years for a Spyz disc, waiting 7 days is like taking a nap! Laughing Sleep jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptySat 18 Feb - 12:26

No please don't feel baaad !!! Wink Pleaaaase !!! I was just kidding !!! You know i'm like a 14 years old waiting for his first anything !!!
Of course, it's close now, and you canno't imagine how much i'm happy it happens !!!

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FOR REAL !!!
Back to top Go down
rog9000
Absolute Fanatic
rog9000

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2005-11-29

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptySat 18 Feb - 12:42

Jimi, I've been staring at my mailbox (quite unreasonably) every day since I got the word my FTD would be shipped on the 13th! LOL!

one more week one more week one more week one more week.....

Exclamation Exclamation FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda Exclamation Exclamation

Rog
www.monsterrecords.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.monsterrecords.ca
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 4:06

Nothing! I said nothing! I'm waiting ! no stress! i'm not nevous! Not at all!! Look at me in the ten last minutes:
affraid affraid affraid bounce bounce affraid bounce affraid affraid bounce bounce affraid bounce affraid affraid bounce affraid affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid affraid bounce bounce affraid affraid Evil or Very Mad affraid Twisted Evil affraid affraidbounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken elephant affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pale pale pale pale pale cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops pig pig Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep And if received it right now i could smoke it!!
In fact i'm very happy because without the preorder i could have been a little bit nervous & depressive! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shivering_Tom
Absolute Fanatic
Shivering_Tom

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2005-11-30

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptySun 19 Feb - 7:00

Cool It will be nice to get the new spyz! One long week to wait!Smile
I'm just like a kid! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atbobmusic
Pat..
Absolute Fanatic
Pat..

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2005-12-02

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyMon 20 Feb - 9:11

Monday the 20th and guess what is making it's rounds in my cd-player..??
Twisted Evil YES.. FACE THE DAY..!!! Twisted Evil
A very very happy Pat.. is enjoying the new one...

Thanx Jimi for the fast shipping.. Twisted Evil

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Plotchbl
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/suicidal_android
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyMon 20 Feb - 11:58

YES Pat..!!!! Good 2 know that someone in Europe got the disc! That means the rest will be there soon, I hope! Now, I need 2 see Rog9000 post that he got his! Today is a holiday in America (like we need another damn holiday Evil or Very Mad ), it's President's Day. That means the banks are closed and so are the post offices. I hope all the discs arrive in the next day or so, I want Pierre to rock out!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda IS ON IT'S WAY! FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 2:21

I Want Piw zfsf to Rock out too!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 5:38

And how could I forget le canard fou Question It is most necessary that my fine feathered friend gets 2 spread his wings and duckwalk his way into a frenzy with new Spyz music too! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Rock Out With Yer Cock Out, Crazy Duck! Or do only chickens do that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 9:30

Hi Lord Hazel of the heavy metal soul of the universe & beyond!
Are you possessed by Mario Question Suspect Laughing lol!
I said i would like that Master Zfsf receive the cds today because it means that i receive mine tomorrow!!! (Piw is my new 24/7 Spyz dealer, He is the master and so he has got the master card)( have you ever heard of the duck card?no , of course!)

And you know, i'm not really a duck...,maybe just a little...
-kwakwa?
Shut up floatilla!
but i'm totaly crazy to know that the new Spyz cd is coming soon in my frenzy pond. TY4L!!
This year i know where are my web nails, i eat them all!! affraid
But i still got my beak to peck the postman if he don't move faster!!!

KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWA
Back to top Go down
paco p.
Super Fan

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2005-12-04

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 15:14

My good friend Kike will be my "master Card" to get "face the day" lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.marcelluswallace.com
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 19:07

Did anyone else get their discs in Europe or Canada? I'm starting to FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! 2kolrnoi !
Back to top Go down
rog9000
Absolute Fanatic
rog9000

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 21:25

I'll let you know as soon as it comes in... it may be at customs. Sometimes it can be a coin toss as to whether or not they hold something up...

Rog
www.monsterrecords.ca
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyTue 21 Feb - 23:22

AH AHA HA Just the same !!! I also wanna rock !!!! If someone dare to put himself between Face the Day and me, he's in hot danger, may he be a Custom officer or a Postman, i can smash, ^^ I' m ready !!!

This the face a have when i look in my letter box: No

LOL !!!
No more days, it's now, it's this week, maybe today !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
le canard fou

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb - 3:16

I see,
customers opened the disc to see if there is no danger and They love it and decided to keep them all for their family & friends affraid
Back to top Go down
paco p.
Super Fan

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2005-12-04

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb - 3:29

Hey Jimi, just take the Cds in a suitcase, and take a fly to Europe to bring us "Face the day" lol!

We´ll offer you bed, good food, good drink and of course: good friendship sunny
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb - 5:13

Thanks Guys 4 making me feel much better! FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Lovemuch I think I'm the problem, I want all of ya'll 2 get your discs right now that I forget it's only been six days, not counting the weekend and customs! Rolling Eyes I did just get an email from someone in Holland whose disc was in the Euro/Canada batch, and he received his disc today! santa I believe all the discs will hopefully arrive before the weekend or by Monday, at the latest! But I do suspect if you venture down to your local customs office, you'll hear FTD blasting loudly over the pa system and the officers are banging their heads and shaking their asses! lol! FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda will arrive very shortly! FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life
Back to top Go down
Shivering_Tom
Absolute Fanatic
Shivering_Tom

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2005-11-30

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb - 5:41

I got it today!!!! In northern france, santa claus came here!

It Made my day jocolor santa

I'm just so happy, waited for so long, and FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Spyzsmil is here!!!!

very good job, music kick ass! can't wait to see you perform this live.

Thanx so much! I'll post more after listening to it a bit more!

HMS4L!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atbobmusic
rog9000
Absolute Fanatic
rog9000

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyWed 22 Feb - 10:08

FACE THE DAY IS HERE!!!! as in right in front of me LOL!

I was ridin' down the elevator sayin' "Face The Day, Face The Day, Face The Day..." and when I got downstairs, there she was! (hopefully not as scary as Candyman though! LOL)

I'm crankin' it at the store right now!

Thanks Jimi! FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda

Rog
www.monsterrecords.ca
Back to top Go down
Kike Gimeno
24-7 Spainiac
Kike Gimeno

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyThu 23 Feb - 12:49

More wished than a N.Y. knicks NBA championship
More complete than the body of a playmate of the month
Satisfation like make love at siesta´s time (with a well done job ha.ha)
and refreshing in this times like a beer in a evil hot day
lol!
YES!!!!!!!! I´ve got my FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda c.d
marvelous,is true the new bible has come
The spyz with the new versions of their songs re-invent themselves,incredible, Face the day sound with the power like in a live concert
the blues is "killer" man
The strength,the feeling,soul, a great rythm section,Rick a monster great sound, Tobias perfect and effective,the always fantastic spyz chorus,vocals composition (I love them),hms guitars in different styles.......a absolut ROUND disk
I could say many many things and I listened complete only 2 times
All I can say is THANK YOU from my HM SOUL
Back to top Go down
Pelz
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyFri 24 Feb - 3:56

Face the Day reached Germany on wednesday. Now wednesday is known as facetheday!
Too busy listening to the stuff, so this post is on friday. Of course friday is still facetheday!
Looking forward to the tour to follow!
Very Happy Very Happy bounce FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
Pierre, zfsf

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! EmptyFri 24 Feb - 5:51

Damn it !!! A friend of mine, who lives at about 30 km from my house has received his Face the Day today !!! And i didn't !!! I've stood in front of my letter box for about an hour by 6 degres outside and the postman didn't even come to give me a make, or advert, nothing, no postman at all... affraid No affraid bounce TOMOROW !!!

HA AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YEAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!! Finally i heard it !!! My friend came to my house with the album, and i'm happy now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge sound, excellentissimus choirs, guitar solos, Drums & Bass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing i was waiting for since 21st Century" !!!
A new 24-7 SPYZ album is here, with everything inside, all the tastes the band can reach and propel ! The takes of the song from 21st century kills, the bridges, guitar solos, everything !!!

I'm Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!
FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Facezeda

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Hms4life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!   FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FACE THE DAY, EUROPE AND CANADA!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next