Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Face The Day Remixed?

Go down 
+2
Jimi Hazel
mike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mike
Méga Fan
mike

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2005-11-29

Face The Day Remixed? Empty
PostSubject: Face The Day Remixed?   Face The Day Remixed? EmptyFri 18 May - 15:40

Hey JIMI,

I just heard Ron (Bumblefoot) on the Talking Metal podcast. He said you guys remixed and edited Face The Day. I couldn't tell if he meant that it was done before or after the initial release.

He (Ron) has been on there quite a bit lately and they play and talk about SPYZ as well. Did you ever consider going on Talking Metal? I love the podcasts.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Jimi Hazel
Special Sepia Guest Star
Jimi Hazel

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2005-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Face The Day Remixed?   Face The Day Remixed? EmptySat 19 May - 11:09

mike wrote:
Hey JIMI,

I just heard Ron (Bumblefoot) on the Talking Metal podcast. He said you guys remixed and edited Face The Day. I couldn't tell if he meant that it was done before or after the initial release.

He (Ron) has been on there quite a bit lately and they play and talk about SPYZ as well. Did you ever consider going on Talking Metal? I love the podcasts.

Mike

Hey Mike! Yeah, Bumblefoot & I went back and remastered the disc. The remixing wasn't so much remixing, it was more about editing some of the songs. There was a reason for the tweaking, I will have an announcement to make shortly which should make lots of people happy! As far as Talking Metal goes, I hope we'll do a podcast cause I think that would be killer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sepiaxl
mentzer50
Super Fan
mentzer50

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2005-12-09

PostSubject: OOOOHHHH MUTHA!   Face The Day Remixed? EmptySat 19 May - 14:50

Jimi,

What kind of teaser was that?! affraid You got us wondering now...hmmmm....could it be a summer tour? could it be a new disc? could it be remastering deal with all of the Spyz discs? could it be new record deal?!! JIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! TALK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!
Kidding of course, but could you give us a little hint? Smile

Cliff
Back to top Go down
le canard fou
Ze only Duck who listen 24-7 Spyz
le canard fou

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Face The Day Remixed?   Face The Day Remixed? EmptySun 20 May - 17:13

lol! Face The Day Remixed? Nocommen just lol!
KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWALWA
Back to top Go down
Pierre, zfsf
can sell his body for a new spyz album
Pierre, zfsf

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2005-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Face The Day Remixed?   Face The Day Remixed? EmptyMon 21 May - 0:02

Ha ha ha ha hey !!!
Quote :
I will have an announcement to make shortly which should make lots of people happy!
Yeah !!! Like almost every news coming from you...
We're waiting Wink
Back to top Go down
http://chez-piw.forumactif.com/
M^2
Spyzttsburgh Fan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2005-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Face The Day Remixed?   Face The Day Remixed? EmptyTue 22 May - 10:15

Hey guys, I was honored to hear one of the remixed songs and 2 be honest it was like hearing a new song. I didn't think it was possible but the energy level got pushed way up. U will not be disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face The Day Remixed?   Face The Day Remixed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Face The Day Remixed?
Page 1 of 1